Missouri tin-boaters!!!!!!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spent the weekend on norfork. Whites are really running and tearing up Alabama rigs between Tecumseh and Udall

Hey RYNO I fish the Jockaum creek a lot put in at the bridge.. but I"m not your young gun I now only fish about 4 hour then nap then fish

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=346382#p346382 said:
rocket rich » 26 Mar 2014, 12:35[/url]"]Hey RYNO I fish the Jockaum creek a lot put in at the bridge.. but I"m not your young gun I now only fish about 4 hour then nap then fish

There ain't nothing wrong with a little nap every now and then :LOL2: My dad fell asleep while we were bank fishing for channels last summer and got his pole jerked right out of his lap. I've never seen him jump and try to set the hook so fast in my life! I just about fell out of my chair laughing.....that was a good night.

What bridge do you put in at?

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=327795#p327795 said:
Bryanp » 29 Aug 2013, 13:01[/url]"]Another Missourian checking in. Just registered today, got my first boat on last Friday. I'm just east of KC in Raytown.

welcome !

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=358029#p358029 said:
Buckethead » 11 minutes ago[/url]"]What happened to the Missouri tin boaters? The crickets are getting louder.

We might all be out fishing? I know I am as much as possible! :mrgreen:

Missouri tinboaters where's the chatter? I would love to hook up at ihop again for breakfast and tis the season for walleye on the big river/Meramec confluence

panFried said:
Missouri tinboaters where's the chatter? I would love to hook up at ihop again for breakfast and tis the season for walleye on the big river/Meramec confluence

I was thinking the same thing over my Christmas break. I'm in!

Are you all thinking maybe end of January or early Feburary? I need to get all the Walleye secret spots I can, since I live right across the street now from the confluence. Maybe we can talk about fishing it some time, as I know most of you already do.

panFried said:
Are you all thinking maybe end of January or early Feburary? I need to get all the Walleye secret spots I can, since I live right across the street now from the confluence. Maybe we can talk about fishing it some time, as I know most of you already do.

search.jpg

S&MFISH said:
Last time I was over there I could not fish it 'cause there were too many barflies at the entrance to the Big,so I passed on it. Try it again this spring,before it gets hot.
We should try and get a few of us to try together this spring. Maybe a little competition [emoji83]

panFried said:
S&MFISH said:
Last time I was over there I could not fish it 'cause there were too many barflies at the entrance to the Big,so I passed on it. Try it again this spring,before it gets hot.
We should try and get a few of us to try together this spring. Maybe a little competition [emoji83]

I'll holler at you when I go this spring. We can meet over at Rt 66 or pick you off the bank.

S&MFISH said:
panFried said:
S&MFISH said:

In.....

I'll holler at you when I go this spring. We can meet over at Rt 66 or pick you off the bank.

Latest posts