Adult Berverage Survey

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillhunter

Staff member
Reaction score
With the hot weather most of us have been experiencing this summer I'm sure that some of us consume a beer or few after a day fishing. I wondered what the most popular beer among the group is.

I am a Miller High Life (longneck's) guy myself. :beer:

Being from St. Louis, I am a Bud Lite man if I need to drink from cans, like while fishing, not that I would ever do that but none the less... If I am home and drinking socially I much prefer the Bud Lite Lime.... Mmmmmmm good.

Grain Belt.

images

I like a cold beer occasionally (Miller Lite in the metal bottles), and usually one will suffice, but lately I'm having my 1 or 2 Jim Beam and Pepsi in the evening. By the way, Jim Beam now has their "Devil's Cut" brand out now. They've found a way to extract the bourbon from the wooden barrels it ages in. :)

I am a Bud Light kind of guy but while in Cincinatti I drank a Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy and it was the best Summer beer I have had.

Shocktop or widmer heff are my favorites. Bud lite, Bud or coors original if drinking alot at a time. I can't hang with miller or coors lite.

gillhunter said:
With the hot weather most of us have been experiencing this summer I'm sure that some of us consume a beer or few after a day fishing. I wondered what the most popular beer among the group is.

I am a Miller High Life (longneck's) guy myself. :beer:

Now if you like Pale Ale's Sweet Water 420 is really good and you have to love the label!

Attachments

• SweetWater-420-New.png
    SweetWater-420-New.png
    257 KB · Views: 2,990
The only beer ill ever turn down is a Heineken. My ole standby in beer is Miller lite, but ive also been know to over indulge with some New Castle, Blue Moon, Guinness, Ice house, Leinenkugel, Sam Adams - Octoberfest, Boddingtons, Corona and

fishingwithYuengling.jpg

just to name a few. :LOL2: :LOL2:

We have a local brewery called Troegs. They have a seaonal brew called Mad Elf that a few us horde in the winter so we can enjoy some in the summer but when I can't get that they have a double bock called Troegenator that I almost always have in the fridge. :D

For nights when more than a few are consumed, Bud Light or Miller Light. When I want to feel a little more classy but still have a couple, Yeungling. All time go-to would have to be Magic Hat #9. Once it hits your lips, it's so good...

Michelob Ultra when I want to catch a buzz. My buds make fun of me, say its a girl's beer but I like it!! When I just want a beer, I like Michelob Honey Lager, mmm mmm good!!!

Latest posts