Finally Started

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fishingeezer

Reaction score
The fishingeezer finally saved enough money to buy the trailer hitch. My next project is the boat trailer from Harbor Freight and I hope to have enough saved up to buy it by June this year. Being on a fixed income of less than 1000 a month sucks but I am making it work little by little. My biggest expense will probably be a 9.9 outboard motor, so guys if you will, keep an eye out for anyone selling one cheap that actually runs. If I save up for 6 months I should have enough to buy one that's less than a thousand. If you see one, let me know. Great site I must say!!

Congrats on getting started! We all had to start somewhere.

What is your location? People will generally post you a response for what you are looking for, if they are in your vicinity. (ei....if you are in MN, I wouldn't post about a 9.9 in Texas)

Good luck with your endeavor!

Download craigslist on your phone and check it daily I search surrounding areas less than 45 min from me for big ticket items. This is how I found my boat and trolling motor. I've bought several things off craigslist and haven't had a problem yet. The biggest thing is to see how the person treats their stuff, I love showing up to a potential buy and see a nice organized garage. See a bunch of junk laying around in the yard then beware. Just my 2c

Latest posts