RichLine Semi-V Modification

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NextTopBassFisherman

Reaction score
14ft Richline Semi-V modification. What I will be putting on this boat is a
Fish Finder
Live-well
TM
An outboard (9.9hp-25hp)
Seats
And Nav. Lights,And other lights for being out at night. I will be using this boat for mainly bass fishing.

IMG_0347.jpg

IMG_0348.jpg

IMG_0350.jpg

Ok..... Time for the framing! :D

IMG_0352.jpg

IMG_0353.jpg

IMG_0354.jpg

IMG_0355.jpg

IMG_0356.jpg

IMG_0357.jpg

IMG_0358.jpg

IMG_0360.jpg

IMG_0361.jpg

IMG_0362.jpg

We also on every rib,brace,and just about every were put waterproff clear silicone.

Front deck and JB weld to fix 2 small holes..... Also storage and live-well. Everything was water proofed.
IMG_0388.jpg

IMG_0408.jpg

IMG_0477.jpg

IMG_0482.jpg

IMG_0486.jpg

IMG_0489.jpg

IMG_0503.jpg

Thats all so far.... I have all the hatches........ Next pics will be of the trailer..... 8)

Looks great so far! I'm doing a build myself and will be carpeting soon. When cutting the wood for your hatches, did you make the hatch cover smaller to accomodate the thickness of the carpet for when you roll the carpet over the edges? Any tips on carpeting around seat pedestals, bench seats, etc. is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

dryfly24 said:
Looks great so far! I'm doing a build myself and will be carpeting soon. When cutting the wood for your hatches, did you make the hatch cover smaller to accomodate the thickness of the carpet for when you roll the carpet over the edges? Any tips on carpeting around seat pedestals, bench seats, etc. is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Carpet each hatch indvidually than screw them down/put on hinges.... When cutting the carpet use a sharp razor/exacto knife. On the hatches when we cut them I belive we made them slightly shorter to accomodate for the carpet. Also ask around I am not a pro at this but I hope I helped!

Just sent SteelFlex check..... Got the non teflon.... 1gal and pigment...... The boat will be gray and blue... Interior will be blue and most of exterior will be gray. The outside will have blue as well... But I will let the pics speak for themselves. (havent gotten steelflex yet... Problay will be here Friday) :D

UPDATE...
I have SteelFlex,Seats,Pedastals,Submersuble Trailer Lights,Hatch pulls. I also have gotten alot more done and will post more pictures soon. :D

Hey nice work on your boat =D>
For sure you want to leave room around your hatches for carpet. By looking at yours, Id say at least a quarter inch all around maybe even 3/8. Make one at 3/8, carpet it and test fit. If its too big, 1/4 on another test piece.

TheMaestro said:
Hey nice work on your boat =D>
For sure you want to leave room around your hatches for carpet. By looking at yours, Id say at least a quarter inch all around maybe even 3/8. Make one at 3/8, carpet it and test fit. If its too big, 1/4 on another test piece.
Thanks! Yeah actually I am pretty sure we had to cut 1/4in on it...

Latest posts