Older Gentleman's Needs

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poormans Boatright

Reaction score
Had and older gentleman contact me about his 15' Jon, seems he had bad knees and could not walk back n fourth on his Jon without some kind of aid of railing. No problem, This is what i did for him, While it might look like a lot of rail to most of us for a 15' footer, This elderly gentleman can still get around n get on the water without no problems of falling out. Gotta love them old salts.............much respect.

Attachments

• IMG624.jpg
    IMG624.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 936
  • IMG627.jpg
    IMG627.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 936
  • IMG634.jpg
    IMG634.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 936
Poormans Boatright said:
Had and older gentleman contact me about his 15' Jon, seems he had bad knees and could not walk back n fourth on his Jon without some kind of aid of railing. No problem, This is what i did for him, While it might look like a lot of rail to most of us for a 15' footer, This elderly gentleman can still get around n get on the water without no problems of falling out. Gotta love they old salts.............much respect.

Way too cool! =D> =D> =D>
Helping others is what it's all about, my friend. :D

Texas.....The Friendly State. Texas City....Gateway from the Gulf to Houston.

Keith
Tyler, Texas

This is truly an awesome mod! =D>
I'm sure this will make his boating experience more enjoyable.
I think it should be linked in the mod thread, under...

Then a section with innovative or different stuff (Like Old Bills Safety Ladder):

-jasper

Thanx guys, he hasn't come and picked it up yet, he is over 2 hours from me, he found me on a craigslist ad I put out offering my services. I think he will be happy, we will see. Here is the finished boat.

Attachments

• IMG640.jpg
    IMG640.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 871
  • IMG644.jpg
    IMG644.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 871

Latest posts