1973 Richline, 15' Semi'V - Revised

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lyonsa80

Reaction score
This post has been removed by the author.

I appreciate the warm welcome from most of you folks here on the forum. Unfortunately, a wannabe forum moderator has issued a complaint to Jim about my signature; a quote from John Wayne, stating that it takes the Lord's name in vain and is not in compliance with the family setting that Tinboats.net strives to meet. Therefore, since it does not directly violate the terms of usage outlined by Tinboats.net, I have been given the option to leave it as posted, or remove it. I meant nothing by it, and never dreamed that it would offend anyone; however, in this jacked up politically correct world that we live in where everyone deserves a medal and doesn't want their feelings hurt I have chosen to not just remove my signature, but to leave Tinboats completely. It is extremely unfortunate that if we find something offensive as an adult, that we cannot move past ourselves and either choose to ignore (or not click on) what "offends" us, or have the testicular fortitude to contact the individual personally to resolve the issue as men. So as a last hurrah, I'd like to issue a heart felt SCREW YOU to the individual who reported me. Yes, that was intentionally meant to insult you as my John Wayne quote stated...

“I've always followed my father's advice: he told me, first to always keep my word and, second, to never insult anybody unintentionally. If I insult you, you can be goddamn sure I intend to. And, third, he told me not to go around looking for trouble.” -John Wayne

Instead of bringing your sensitive feelings into the forum, consider leaving them off the computer.

No issues with moderator Jim; whatsoever, he's a super nice guy just doing his job.
Best of luck to the rest of you and happy fishing.

Status
Not open for further replies.