Lowe 1652 from tiller to center console.

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunz

Reaction score
Bought it with an anemic 9.9 4 stroke electric start but the motor sold fast at $1800.

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    463.4 KB · Views: 1,143
Didn't like anything about it so I started from ground zero.

I picked up a motor locally, 25 long shaft merc , Had to get it on the water. I wanted something bigger but time was of the essence.

Attachments

• 20160304_111541.jpg
    20160304_111541.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 1,112
Center console steering wheel , new trolling motor, rewired everything. Like how it turned out but still working on trading up to at least a 40Hp. Don't have a lot into this at this point and hope to keep the cost down by wheeling and dealing, just keep trading up till I get what I want.

Attachments

• 20160515_093220.jpg
    20160515_093220.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 1,110
happy me. Up on plane and getting it done. Love eh way it turned out so far. Small enough to get back in my favorite spots but wide enough to be very stable, I stand on the back corners of the boat often when I am fishing. Even with a friend on the bow I am comfortable and the boat runs in the mid 20s with 2 full size guys and gear.

Looks to me like a "forever" boat. Clean, functional, and not crapped up with previous owner's errors in judgement.

Nice.

Keep posting with pictures, please.

thanks, will keep this going, clean, simple, economical and functional are my goals

Kismet said:
Looks to me like a "forever" boat. Clean, functional, and not crapped up with previous owner's errors in judgement.

Same thought here, just need to tweek it to fit your needs.