2003 14 ft Lund Modification

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j.gardiner

Reaction score
After being a "guest" on here for over a year i finally decided i would share my project with all of you, wouldn't even know where to begin without all of the great threads on here.

i picked up this boat last summer and it's in real great shape. previous owner had won it in a fishing tournament in 2003 and started a family the following year. needless to say it hasn't seen much water in its lifetime, spent most of the past 13 years tarped in a heated garage.

14 ft Lund, 9.9 HP 4 stroke Honda with aluminum EZ Hauler trailer.

e7b7394d95ebc464886f59ab177cc4ce.jpg
633a815b886131906776e067e7b3075e.jpg
34036a9ccf0908af7058731196bac109.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the plan is to build a deck from slightly behind the front bench, forward. i want to integrate a cooler and plenty of storage under the front deck with enough room to add a battery if i plan to add a electric trolling motor in the near future.

all of this will be constructed of 2x2 lumber and 1/2 plywood. i will be wrapping the plywood in vinyl left over from the deck i built on my house this summer, very durable.

oh, and i plan on doing this without sinking a single screw into any part of the actual boat itself. i will build it in such a way that it will be secure, yet able to be removed without a scratch on the boat. i will update my progress within the next couple days!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts