88 bass tracker tx17 project

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

recurveman72

Reaction score
Hey all, I am new to the forum and the boat life! I have the opportunity to buy a 1988 bass tracker, the current owner has all of the carpet and front casting deck removed. He decided not to finish the boat , it comes with a mercury classic 50 and a trailer. The boat hull and trailer are in good condition, motor runs as far as I know? I think I can get the whole package for around $500. Just not sure of the cost to redo a boat? Is it worth looking into ??? Thanks for any advice !

Sounds like a good deal to me. If you don't buy it hook me up with it. How much it will cost you to rebuild is going to depend on how wild you go on the build.

IMG_0511.JPGattachment=1]IMG_0499.JPG"]0[/ATTACH]Here are a few pics of the project, cleaned out almost ready to start cutting plywood for the floor. I would like to replace the side console with a new one. Any good choices or good options for the existing one?

Attachments

• IMG_0499.JPG
    IMG_0499.JPG
    89.5 KB · Views: 897

Latest posts