CAD drawing upload

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bandgeek1263

Reaction score
I made a few boat related CAD drawings and wanted to share them with you guys for opinions n' such. Is there anyway that this could be possible? I am using the Delcam PowerShape-e 2010 and 8.2.14

What type of files does Delcam operate off of?

For me, The easiest way would be just to bring the program up on your PC, then there should be a "Print Screen" button on your keyboard...just hit it(nothing will happen yet)....but then go and open up MS Paint("Paint") and click the "Edit" button up at the top left and click "Paste"...then, you'll see a picture of your screen within paint. Then you can just crop out what you want(or don't want) and then just save it as a regular .jpg/.gif/etc. Then just upload that to wherever you host your other pics(photobucket, filehive, imageshack, etc) and post it like you would a regular pic.

Hope this helps?

You can do a search on CNET for screen captures that are much nicer vs. the print screen and edit method and they are free. The one I use you hit the F12 key and it brings up a little user interface, takes about ten seconds to capture and save. It works for video screen captures too.

Jamie

Latest posts