conceal carry pistol

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PSG-1,

100% TRUE. = Fwiw, I carry concealed essentially 24/365, EXCEPT where such carry is PROHIBITED by law.
(Such locations here in TX usually have police or armed security. - I actively AVOID those places that are "gun-free zones" but which have NO armed personnel to protect innocents from harm.)

I also want EVERYONE, who carries concealed/openly, to be a GOOD SHOT & USE EXCELLENT JUDGEMENT when employing deadly force in ANY situation.
(To quote The Senior Captain of our Ranger Service, "A trained & armed person is the BEST single preventive of violent crime. We need more such well-trained & competent marksmen, who can keep their head in an emergency situation, to be licensed." = Btw, The Senior Captain is THE senior Texas Ranger.)

NOTE: Since 1950 (the earliest year for which we have data on such things), there have been exactly TWO "mass shootings" that did NOT occur in the so-called, "GUN-FREE ZONES". = That FACT should tell any LIB exactly how FOOLISH that having "gun-free zones" is. - Such places are an open INVITATION to CRIMINALS, CRAZIES & TERRORISTS.

just my OPINIONS, satx

Barefoot_Johnny,

WELL SAID in every respect.
(I personally use a quart oil cans as targets on our farm's pistol range & strongly encourage "licensed persons" to NOT carry on our property until/unless they can routinely "bounce" a can at 15M or more.
(It's "very convenient" for our family to invite "newcomers" down to the range for a short course of fire.)

NOTE: in "officer involved shooting incidents" it is RARE for ANY person to be wounded or killed with a handgun beyond 10M, regardless of the number of rounds fired.

yours, satx