Best Pizza for Bass Addict

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool thanks! Heard a blurb about this on the news but forgot to research it. Its also been awhile since i posted a pizza, and at the risk of being banned here is my latest and greatest!

Attachments

• Cheese steak pizzasml.jpg
    Cheese steak pizzasml.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 1,815
FishingCop said:
What, no description/ingredients????

The pizza was my ny style pizza dough recipe which cold ferments for 3-4 days, 3/4 box of steak-ums (precooked) and 3/4 pound of great value pre sliced provolone cheese! Ill post up my dough recipe later tonight

What - no hot peppers, no fried onion and no 'shooms?

You really messed up again

Do not eat that - it is ingredient deficient

I trust you BA... I don't need proof - That's just Esquired the lawyer talking... and giving you ****..... Ha, he probably doesn't even eat pizza???? :)

He needs proof - he will post anything

he probably just googled an image of a Pizza and posted it

Drunk and Stinky is no way to go through life!

FishingCop said:
I trust you BA... I don't need proof - That's just Esquired the lawyer talking... and giving you ****..... Ha, he probably doesn't even eat pizza???? :)

As long as you believe me thats all that matters!!! Anyway here is my dough recipe, sorry bout the measurements in grams but it is the best way to get consistent results when making doughs/breads.

(1) 14” NY Stlye Dough
Flour (100%): 241.16 g *King Authors Bread Flour*
Water (58%): 139.88 g *bottled water, or replace water with beer for a more robust tasting dough*
IDY (.35%): 0.84 g *Instant Dry Yeast*
Salt (1%): 2.41 g
Olive Oil (7%): 16.88 g
Sugar (1.55%): 3.74 g
Vital Wheat Gluten (1.2%): 2.89 g
Total (169.1%): 407.81 g

After mixing, kneading (additional flour will be needed for kneading) and forming dough ball lightly coat it with olive oil, and place in zip lock bag, then refrigerate for 3-4 days. Take dough out to warm 2-3 hours before you make your pie. Bake pizza for 5 minutes, then turn 190 degrees and bake for 5 more minutes at 500

I would like to actually see one of these so called Pizzas

Given what they call a Pizza in Chicago I guess those guys will believe anything might be a pizza.

However, we on the East Coast know what pizza is and what it is not

Pizza trivia.....

1905 - Gennaro Lombardi claims to have opened the first United States Pizzeria in New York City at 53 1/2 Spring Street. Lombardo is now known as America's "Patriaca dela Pizza." It wasn't until the early 1930s that he added tables and chairs and sold spaghetti as well.

1943 - Chicago-style deep-dish pizza (a pizza with a flaky crust that rises an inch or more above the plate and surrounds deep piles of toppings) was created by Ike Sewell at his bar and grill called Pizzeria Uno.

1945 - With the stationing of American soldiers in Italy during World War II (1941-1945) came a growing appreciation of pizza. When the soldiers returned from war, they brought with them a taste for pizza.

1948 - The first commercial pizza-pie mix, "Roman Pizza Mix," was produced in Worcester, Massachusetts by Frank A. Fiorello.

1950s - It wasn't until the 1950s that Americans really started noticing pizza. Celebrities of Italian origin, such as Jerry Colonna, Frank Sinatra, Jimmy Durante, and baseball star Joe DiMaggio all devoured pizzas. It is also said that the line from the song by famous singer, Dean Martin; "When the moon hits your eye like a big pizza pie, that amore" set America singing and eating pizzas.

1957 - Frozen pizzas were introduced and found in local grocery stores. The first was marketed by the Celentano Brothers. Pizza soon became the most popular of all frozen food.

fender66 said:
Wish I had the energy to make my own pizza and dough.

I'm really sick of the delivery crap! #-o

Not being able to get a good pizza is what made me start making my own. I say go for it, you can make the dough a few days in advanced for make your own pizza night. Kate loves it but word of warning *unless you want an extended clean up DO NOT let the kids anywhere near the flour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fender66 said:
Wish I had the energy to make my own pizza and dough.

I'm really sick of the delivery crap! #-o

Around here you can buy pre-mixed chilled or frozen pizza dough at the deli section of the grocery stores. Never tried it, don't know how good it is??

Latest posts