The Life of a Commercial Fisherman (Humor)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DaleH

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
The taxation office suspected that a commercial fisherman/boat owner wasn't paying their boat bills and taxes properly and sent an Auditor out to investigate them.

Auditor: "Sir, I'll need a list of your boat expenses and bills and proof you been paying them."

Fisherman: "Well, there's the boat store for parts and supplies, the bait store for bait so I can catch fish to sell, my mechanic for maintenance and repairs and then the gas dock for fuel just so I can leave the darn dock. I pay them $1,000s per year, plus an arm & a leg!”

“And then there's that mentally challenged guy. He works from dawn to dusk, about 18 hours a day, 6 or more days per week and does 96% of the work around here. He only makes maybe $10 an hour when you get down to it and then has to pay for his own room and board. We buy him a bottle of Jack Daniels and a 12-pack of Budweiser ever Saturday night just so he can cope with life.”

“Oh yeah, and he also gets to sleep with my wife occasionally."

Auditor: "Wow … then that's the guy I want to speak with - the mentally challenged one!"

Fisherman: "Well sir … now that'll be me. What would you want to know?"

Lmao, I know a few guys that actually work on the water. That joke is truer than you may think :LOL2:

Latest posts