3 piece flat bottom

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwmiles

Reaction score
I have seen a few of these on Craigslist and they area gone before I can get the answer of who makes them. They are 12-13 foot long in 3 sections that fit inside each other. I know this is a pretty generic description, but one guy did tell me he got his at cabelas. Can't find them. HELP?!

II know what you are talking about, I have seen them as well. I think I saw them in an ad in the back of a Field and Stream issue or something like that, I will look for you.

Here is an online ad for one. https://www.outfittersparadise.com/_6/4/6/Zini_Modular_Jon_Boat_369106646.htm

That's the ones. No one seems to hold on to them very long, but they sell quick. Anyone ever used one?
Thanks for the help!

They are VERY poor choice for any serious boating. I saw a guy putting one together at the camp grounds at the state park in Gulf Shores, AL many years ago. He rowed it out in the lake for several days and caught some bass and brim. It looked kind of poorly made. Tin boat can be carried in the back of your truck or top of car.

Frank

I have at Tracker 185 jet, flat bottom and v bottom, just have a fishing spot about 1.25 miles off path. Cannot drive into it, so just looking for a portable that could handle two guys. I have made mods to my flat bottom with stabilizers but it peaked my curiosity. Thanks for the input.

Latest posts