Post a Pic of your boat!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Who cares if its a tin canoe or a jon ar a bass boat, Let's see a nice shot!
I will start! The day I took her home!

g3_1.jpg

My 2004 PT 175 with 50 H.P.....I bought this boat after Katrina destroyed an Alumacraft rig that I had in my yard during the storm. I love this boat for the kind of inside marsh fishing I do in brackish waters. The only thing I don't like about this rig is the troll motor. When it goes, I will get a 'salt water series' hand control Minn Kota 12v 55lb. The motor guide 34lb. is a little small. marshbass

Attachments

• DSC09575 (2).JPG
    DSC09575 (2).JPG
    111.8 KB · Views: 57,497
Heres my little 12 footer...it might be small but it gets the job done...

Attachments

• boat finished 1.jpg
    boat finished 1.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 57,397
Here is my baby, the "Sea Grinch" - 2000 Mako 253 Walk Around with twin Merc, Optimax 150's

Anyone out off of DE call me on 71.

last_trip_010.jpg

last_trip_004.jpg

Esquired,
Very nice boat....VERY NICE BOAT!

I have a 20 foor wellcraft v-20 steplift with a 200 yamaha on it. My pops uses it more than I do. I go on it once maybe twice a year. If it was like yours, I'd be tuna fishing off stellwagon Bank every weekend.

Thanks - here is my "tin" boat, a 16" with a 25 hp Evenrude. This thing is a great back bay and river boat, and a heck of a lot easier to deal with day in and day out then the big boat!

mander1_001.jpg

Heres my two.
We are restoring a 1974 Lund fish n ski.
Here is the shareaproject link.
https://shareaproject.com/pages/projectTut,p,317,00.html
It is taking us a bit of time to get this done as dad has a real tight schedule. (I am 14). The page hasn't been updated in a while. I may go snap pics, and update it later.

Here is my 12 footer. I have payed for everything on it with money I have worked up in the last 2 years. It is a 1997 Grumman 1256. It has a 1988 Evinrude 4 horse deluxe. Also has a 2002 Minn Kota powerdrive 50 pound that I bought used, and an Eagle fishmark 320 that I bought used. I got the boat at the very beginning of the year, and the electronics have been added as I got the money.

bassboy1 said:
Here is my 12 footer. I have payed for everything on it with money I have worked up in the last 2 years. It is a 1997 Grumman 1256. It has a 1988 Evinrude 4 horse deluxe. Also has a 2002 Minn Kota powerdrive 50 pound that I bought used, and an Eagle fishmark 320 that I bought used. I got the boat at the very beginning of the year, and the electronics have been added as I got the money.

Great to see a responsible young kid these days working hard for what they want! Good job man!

bassboy1 said:
Heres my two.
We are restoring a 1974 Lund fish n ski.
Here is the shareaproject link.
https://shareaproject.com/pages/projectTut,p,317,00.html
It is taking us a bit of time to get this done as dad has a real tight schedule. (I am 14). The page hasn't been updated in a while. I may go snap pics, and update it later.

Was there supposed to be a link here? Or a picture of the second boat? Good job restoring the first one!

I couldn't find the link button, so I left the shareaproject as copy and paste. As for the picture of the 12 footer, I just plum forgot. I have this tendency to forget to add the link. I do it ALL THE TIME on another forum. Not good to do it within my first 2 posts here EEK.
Heres a picture.
HPIM2179.jpg

Here is a pic of my jon boat conversion. 1999 ProWeld Ultra John, 15hp mercury.

Attachments

• boat.JPG
    boat.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 46,020
Well i just sold my tin boat a few weeks ago. I am now down to 6 my 21x triton and 5 small john boats 1 each at my farm ponds the largest john is an 18 ft that i have a 45lb thrust trolling motor on

Darn redbug, you have me beat. :( If we had a lot of ponds around here, we would have a lot of jons to keep there, but we don't, so we just sell all the ones we buy, and make a profit. :D) We have thought about keeping an extra, in case something popped up, but then realized it is unlikely something would pop up, where we could keep one there. BTW, the 14er I have is going up for sale soon. We need $ to work on the Alumacraft, and Lund. Now, I am on the lookout for a few more outboards and trolling motors.

This boat will get up on plane in twelve inches of water, will run on plane in six, but takes eight to float it at idle. You must be careful in shallow water or you will have to get out and push or pole it out.
normal_Xpress46.jpg
[/img]
normal_Xpress45.jpg

Latest posts