let the fun begin!!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redbug

Reaction score
I got home from work today and said what the heck... it's the first day of SPRING.. so I uncover the driver side of the boat and hooked up the hose and turned the key ..

crank...crank... varoommmmmmmm my 225hpdi came to life with out any trouble started purring lie a big cat...

i hope to hit the water on Sunday!!!!

Wayne

Sunday? Thats two days away! :( Good to hear that it all fired up. Spring is in the air, and the calis on the thumb needs built back up.

Wow it must suck for you guys to have to put your boats up for the winter. Seriously, its not like I am in a warm climate but I guess its warm enough.

Mine is all ready to go except I have to start the outboard for the first time this season. I uncovered my boat last week and checked all of my connections, charged the battery up and put my tie downs back on. Now if it would ever stop raining :x

The "fun" is having trouble getting started around here. We were under a tornado warning for a few hours today, and got some small hail with rain. The forecast here for April 6th is snow showers! :shock: ](*,)

Yea, this is more fun than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick!!! Every time the lafes ariund here clear up a little bit, another front blows through, and makes a big mess. What a way to ruin a perfectly good drought!!!

Latest posts