New outboard Yamaha jet

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GARoughneck said:
Great looking boat, congrats! What's the horsepower at the pump? Good looking truck too :D

It is a 115/80. Super strong. Still fine tuning. Thanks on the truck. I had a 12 model and was tired of having water up to the doors everytime I launched and loaded the boat. Don't have that problem anymore.

Thanks guys. Since the pic I have installed my Terrova 80 and my deckhand 40. I have both power poles and getting ready to instal. I have a question though. I can mount them thru the transom but I'm hesitate do to motor clearance. Has anyone used the adapter brackets that mount between the motor and the transom. I do not have a jack plate so that option is out. I'm just wondering how well they work. My last boat was an inboard aluminum jet so I didn't have this issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have mounting brackets on mine . I had to mod them a little because I flipped them up side down due to high transom

Thanks for the reply. I actually thought about that but I didn't want to pull the motor so I ended up drilling thru the hull and mounting as low as I could.