Tinned Marine Wire / Misc Marine Electrical Supply

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ebug

Reaction score
Hello.

I looks like I will be reworking my existing Tracker wiring harness to fit my needs on my center console conversion on my Tracker 1754. I have everything laid out the way I need it and I find myself needing to extend the wiring for the bow and stern lights. The process is not an concern...but rather where to purchase decent "tinned marine wire".

The internet provided me with a couple of solutions that are affordable. Both web sites I am going to list appear to be the same company with different web pages which I have to say puts me off for some reason.

gregsmarinewiresupply.com

tinnedmarinewire.com

Has anyone ever done business with either of these and care to comment on your experience?

Also, does anyone have other suppliers they recommend and have personal experience with?

By the way...I have no affiliation with either of these webpages but merely want feedback on whether they are safe to use.

Thank you all.
Rob

https://www.genuinedealz.com/

They were recommended to me to buy wire for my trolling motor battery relocation. Prices and shipping speed were great.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts