• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toTinBoats.net and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB--Vio Holda or Studebaker aluminum boat ~14'

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TexasBoy

Reaction score
Looking for a Vio Holda or Studebaker aluminum boat (and trailer) in good shape that has no leaks and hasn't been structurally altered. Have motor. Total cost about $400 (maybe a little more for a really good one!) Old retired guy.

Have included photos for those who have not seen one before . . . like me, until recently. The squared, top-beveled ribs seem to be unique to these boats. This one was a 14 footer.

Thanks--

Attachments

• 100_1249.JPG
    100_1249.JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 1,871
  • 100_1250.JPG
    100_1250.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 1,871
  • 100_1251.JPG
    100_1251.JPG
    82.4 KB · Views: 1,871
Further refinement and research has shown that the Studebaker 22 is the model name of the boat I want to buy. It is similar to the boat in the original post, but with a different seat arrangement. The boat second from the bottom in the attachment is the 22.
Please notify me here if anyone should spot one.
Thanks--

Attachments

• SBoats112233.jpg
    SBoats112233.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 1,859
TexasBoy said:
Looking for a Vio Holda or Studebaker aluminum boat (and trailer) in good shape that has no leaks and hasn't been structurally altered. Have motor. Total cost about $400 (maybe a little more for a really good one!) Old retired guy.

Have included photos for those who have not seen one before . . . like me, until recently. The squared, top-beveled ribs seem to be unique to these boats. This one was a 14 footer.

Thanks--

Saw one today on CL East Texas! Don't remember details or where it was exactly. Tyler/Longview area.

Keith
Tyler, Texas

Latest posts