• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toTinBoats.net and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Looking for boat motor between 3.5 h and 9.9 h

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimmyTodd

Reaction score
Just recently purchased a 12' boat . I went right out and got a minn kota and marine battery but i am finding i would really like something gas powered. The plate on the back says nothing larger than a 10 h so perhaps a 9.9 h may be a bit big.

I live in Central michigan if anyone has or knows someone who has a great motor for sale please let me know. :)

Attachments

• Aqua Swan (3).jpg
    Aqua Swan (3).jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 1,703
I did have an 8' jon boat more of a family heirloom though. I completely restored that boat last year with a friend of mine. Which really just means i took it down to bare metal sealed it and painted it. When i got this boat i sent that back to the cottage for family fun :)

I have a 7hp ESKA. It is in air cooled two stroke. I used it for 20+ years on my 16ft semi V Richline. I went to a 15 HP motor so I don't use it anymore. It has been garage kept for the entire time I have had it. Last used it 2 years ago and ran good then. FYI, I live in East Central Illinois and have it listed for sale on craigs list if you want to see more information.

Attachments

• 265.JPG
    265.JPG
    8.1 KB · Views: 1,602
A very late reply for that i apologize. Still looking for that elusive motor for my 12' aqua swan. Posted on craigslist yesterday . I have a kayak i have never used hoping perhaps someone with a motor will want to barter. crossing my fingers as they say lol

Latest posts