Giving it up! 1988 12' Valco (Basketcase)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I wil leave this offer up for one week.

If you want it? come and get it!

PM me for serious inquires (btw, I drink Coors Light :D )

https://tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=29394

TrackerBuilder said:
Considering asking my dad to rode trip to pick it up from Oklahoma!!! The boat looks like a gem that just needs to be poished!!!
I would hat to see it get turned into beer cans, Let me know as soon as you find out if you want to make the road trip. Times running out for this hunk of metal.
:roll: :cry: [-o< :shock:

Guys,

I'm the luckiest man in the world, married to the greatest woman on God's green earth.

Today, as I was working the garden, My 1988 Valco Boat leaning up against the fence, the wind blew.... POW!!! BANG!!! It blew over, breaking my night lighting post in the backyard.

I picked it up, leaned it further into the fence, 1 hr later...POW!!! BANG!!! broke the rest of the fixture.

The wife ran out of the house, I looked on with disgust, when she said "Look like a new Planter Box, eh Hun?"

God... You gotta love her!!!

My Boat has found it home, Its seat wells will be growing my son's Holloween Pumpkins and other stuff I might add on to the motif (if you will) about my new landscaping item..

Repurpose she said!!!! OK Hun!!!

I Love Her!!!

Attachments

• IMAG0143.jpg
    IMAG0143.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 2,742
I live down the road from you in Madera...if you want to swap some beer for the boat, I am game!

Latest posts