Tin boats Box pass #10

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=363065#p363065 said:
Kochy » August 12th, 2014, 2:58 pm[/url]"]Sorry about the wait guys, ive been working 6 days a week, sometimes even 7 days a week. I've been mostly working, and sleeping, haven't had any time to do it, I didn't take anything out of the box, so I'm just gunna ship it out the way it was sent to me, sorry about the long wait. And no I didn't take the box. I barely even have time to fish anymore haha.

Been watching this thread a bit because I've been thinking of participating in one of these, but this SUCKS!! This guy says he is going to ship it out back in July and then again on August 12th, yet it still hasn't happened. He last singed on here on August 22nd. Why no update then?!?!?! I don't care if your working 12 hour days 7 days a week. You say you don't have time, yet you have time to sign on here within the last week probably to see whats going on with this very thread. You obviously have access to the internet so log on to UPS or the USPS print a shipping label and have your wife, girlfriend, mom, dad, uncle, brother, sister or whoever drop the box off for you. IT'S NOT THAT HARD!!!!!!

Agreed with the above. How hard is it to ship a box no matter how busy, drop it off at lunch, in the morning, on your way home, ect, ect.

I'd say this is over.....at least for me anyway. If it fires back up somebody let me know.

He's probably not done cherry picking the last one. If you really think about it the only one that this is a good deal for is the last person to get the box. Who is the same guy every time by the way. I mean you take a few things out and put a few things in and pay 15-18 bucks freight. You could take that same money and buy the lures you want and not have to depend on some guy to get off his *** and do what he says.

Actually, I didn't take a single thing out of this box. So you can stop now... The box is on its way to Moedaddy. If I wanted to cherry pick it, I'd take those fishfinders. Which they are still there...
And just so you know I would of shipped it out back near the 12th of August, but a relative was in the hospital, so that was the "LEAST" of my worries at that point..

Gotta say Kochy has always been trust worthy. But sometimes things happen and the unimportant things get put on the back burner. People are more important than things. And the stuff in the pass box are just "things"!!! No need in the rants.

Just got a message from Kochy, said he mailed it Thurs. should get it tomorrow or Weds. I agree with lswoody, no need in mouthing off. Lswoody pm me your mailing info!!!

Thanks for the support guys, again sorry for the delay of things. I seriously had to ship the box in between classes at college but at least I got to it. Again sorry for any inconvenience.

Hey got the box Wednesday and haven't had a chance to open it but will this evening and get it back out on Monday or Tuesday.

Ok I went thru the tread and this is what I came up with. Let me know if this right and I will remove and add names so we have a good list to go by. Just trying to help

1. Moedaddy
2. Lswoody
3. Longshot remove and add timtactical
4. Huntinfool
5. Heycookieman remove and add sixgun86
6. Waterman
7. Fool4fish1226
8. Winddog
9. Rusty503 remove could add one more
10. Kochy

Latest posts