Tin boats Box pass #10

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys my daughter just let me know that I got a heavy box that was sent by priority mail today. Bad news is I had surgery today and might not go home till Sunday or Monday. Got your address Timtactical and hopefully I can get the box headed your way by the end of next week. Keep me in your prayers guys. Thanks!!!!

[url=https://forum.tinboats.net/viewtopic.php?p=366093#p366093 said:
lswoody » 12 Sep 2014, 18:05[/url]"]Hey guys my daughter just let me know that I got a heavy box that was sent by priority mail today. Bad news is I had surgery today and might not go home till Sunday or Monday. Got your address Timtactical and hopefully I can get the box headed your way by the end of next week. Keep me in your prayers guys. Thanks!!!!

You have no business worring about us & a stupid box, have a good recovery, then worry about the box. IMHO.

huntinfool said:
Sounds reasonable. Anyone else?
I tried to send you my address but it wouldn't let me. Send me a message, maybe I can respond.

It did, I had the same problem. I probably sent mine to you even more. It'll be Saturday before I can send it. Unless my wife goes in late one day.

Post office closed for Columbus day. Grrr. Working on other arrangements to get it out. Sorry y'all. I leave home at 5:15am every day and don't get home until 7pm. No time during the day and no post office nearby. I am working on it.

huntinfool said:
Post office closed for Columbus day. Grrr. Working on other arrangements to get it out. Sorry y'all. I leave home at 5:15am every day and don't get home until 7pm. No time during the day and no post office nearby. I am working on it.
No problem.

Latest posts