TinBoats.net Box Pass #1 (Complete)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ihavenoideawhattoput

Reaction score
Thought this would be fun, I will start a box with no less then 10 items in it, I will post the contents of the box after I ship it. The person I ship it to will take a few items and replace them with new or used items of similar or greater value, they will then pass it to the next person on the list. Once the list is posted on here I will scramble the list and edit this post. ALWAYS check this post before mailing. There is no benefit to signing up last.

RULES:
1. Participants should live in the continental US.

2. You must have 10 posts in the last month.

3. Each person has 5 days to reship the box to the next person on the list. When you receive the box, please PM the next on the list for thier address, If you don't get a response, please post in the thread and then PM the next person on the list.

4. Use USPS to ship the box.

5. Your puts MUST be of greater or equal value to your takes. Do not replace quality by quantity. Please all items related to post on TinBoats.net

6. Each participant must PM the tracking number to the next person next in line.

7. When the box hits the end of the list I don't want it back so whoever is last ends up with the contents of the box (hopefully it's someone either new or having a rough time with their budget).

8. It is prefered that the last member with the box starts the pass over with a new box and post.

9. Pass starts when there are 10 members on the list below. Please copy the list and add you name.

10. Have fun with it.

1 )Alumacraftjoe (Joe) Passed
2 )arkansasnative Passed
3 )Capt. Ahab Passed
4 )cavman138 Passed
5 )Fishingcop Passed
6 )IHAVENOIDEAWHATTOPUT Passed
7 )Jim Passed
8 )Juggernoob Passed
9 )Perchin Passed
10)wasilvers Finished

I want to get the fist box mailed on friday. If there is not enough participation I will close the thread, deadline to sign up is Friday Aug 20th

Please feel free to start your own box pass after this one is full.

I'm not sure if I have 6 post last month, but if I do I'm in.

1 ) IHAVENOIDEAWHATTOPUT
2 ) Jim
3 ) Alumacraftjoe (Joe)
4 ) Fishingcop
5 ) Juggernoob
6 )
7 )
8 )
9 )
10 )

awesome idea! im in...

1 ) IHAVENOIDEAWHATTOPUT
2 ) Jim
3 ) Alumacraftjoe (Joe)
4 ) Fishingcop
5 ) Juggernoob
6 ) cavman138
7 ) arkansasnative
8 )
9 )
10 )

arkansasnative said:
awesome idea! im in...

1 ) IHAVENOIDEAWHATTOPUT
2 ) Jim
3 ) Alumacraftjoe (Joe)
4 ) Fishingcop
5 ) Juggernoob
6 ) cavman138
7 ) arkansasnative
8 ) Perchin
9 )
10 )

I am in

arkansasnative said:
awesome idea! im in...

1 ) IHAVENOIDEAWHATTOPUT
2 ) Jim
3 ) Alumacraftjoe (Joe)
4 ) Fishingcop
5 ) Juggernoob
6 ) cavman138
7 ) arkansasnative
8 ) Perchin
9 ) wasilvers
10 ) Capt. Ahab

Official Order, Lacking creativity at this time of morning I alphabeticly sorted them for shipping order.

1 )Alumacraftjoe (Joe)
2 )arkansasnative
3 )Capt. Ahab
4 )cavman138
5 )Fishingcop
6 )IHAVENOIDEAWHATTOPUT
7 )Jim
8 )Juggernoob
9 )Perchin
10)wasilvers

I will ship the box to Alumacraftjoe, Alumacraftjoe will then take what he wants and put back in what he wants others to have, then ship it to arkansasnative. Remember to post a photo of the box or it's contents when it arrives to you but not after you have placed your puts back in, this is to keep it a surprise. Feel free to add more stuff to this box as it gets passed.

If we need a bigger box or the box gets damaged please repair or replace it. MAKE SURE to cover up all old addresses on the box.

ihavenoideawhattoput said:
Official Order, Lacking creativity at this time of morning I alphabeticly sorted them for shipping order.

1 )Alumacraftjoe (Joe)
2 )arkansasnative
3 )Capt. Ahab
4 )cavman138
5 )Fishingcop
6 )IHAVENOIDEAWHATTOPUT
7 )Jim
8 )Juggernoob
9 )Perchin
10)wasilvers

I will ship the box to Alumacraftjoe, Alumacraftjoe will then take what he wants and put back in what he wants others to have, then ship it to arkansasnative. Remember to post a photo of the box or it's contents when it arrives to you but not after you have placed your puts back in, this is to keep it a surprise. Feel free to add more stuff to this box as it gets passed.

If we need a bigger box or the box gets damaged please repair or replace it. MAKE SURE to cover up all old addresses on the box.

Sounds like fun....I'm in next time! Looks like the 10 spots are taken already.

Box actually did not make it in the mail on Friday. Box is loaded and addressed goes out Monday the 23rd in the AM. Tracking Number will be sent via PM. No pictures of the box start, Joe should post a pic when it arrives but not of what he has added to send out.

There is a one of a kind item in there. There WILL be only one made.

I wish I had some cool old lures and stuff to drop in there but we lost them all in the garage fire.

Total box value at packing time is around $45

Lets keep this box moving with good stuff. Can't wait to get it back and see what others have added and what they got.

The ole box is on it's way to Indiana. Can't wait to get it back.

Lets see how this works out, others I have told about it think this is the coolest thing.

fender66 said:
ihavenoideawhattoput said:

1 )Alumacraftjoe (Joe)
2 )arkansasnative
3 )Capt. Ahab
4 )cavman138
5 )Fishingcop
6 )IHAVENOIDEAWHATTOPUT
7 )Jim
8 )Juggernoob
9 )Perchin
10)wasilvers

Sounds like fun....I'm in next time! Looks like the 10 spots are taken already.

arkansasnative I need your mailing info. Sent you a pm this past weekend.

Latest posts