mr crappie line

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abevelheimer

Reaction score
I know its cheap but I use the mr crappie fishing like the 6lb test if I'm pan fishing I use a 10-18inch leader of 4lb fluorocarbon line ive yet to find anything that I cant pull in with it its a great deal for the money the 1st picture is me with a 16inch crappie from a small pond and the 2nd is a 24inch bass from the very same pond so the proof is there that it does the job I just use the yellow color they do make clear, camo ect but I cant complain

Attachments

• crappie at pond.jpg
    crappie at pond.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 1,795
  • giant fish.jpg
    giant fish.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 1,795
I was skeptical of it being as it was so cheap figured i'd break easily I did a test on it with different weights and it didn't snap it has a lot of stretch ect, i'd say for normal pan fishing its a go to line for me from now on I contacted the company I got a message straight away from them their customer service is very good if I'm blue gill fishing or using it for fish that have a good eye sight I run a leader as I stated in my 1st post, but for crappi that have poor eye sigiht I have no issues with just using it the way it is plus the yellow line is easy to help tie knots and see strikes stands out very nice

We have had good luck with the yellow Mr Crappie line as well. When crappie good or fair I see no difference. We did notice when the fishing was tough that the Berkley Trilene XL green produced more fish. I guess they cant see it.

Latest posts