Ice Fishing Blues

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have local bait shop having a 2 day icefishing seminars by some of the best known names in ice fishing in 2 weeks. Great event and gets one anxious about getting on ice hearing these guys. Plus get free goodies from vendors. Meals are even included in ticket prices. :D

I would post video of the speakers talking about event, but bait shop is not advertiser on this site and do not think I should.

However here are some of the speakers I can look forward too:
Brian Brosdahl, Jason Mitchell, Tom Neustrom, Brad Hawthorne, Larry Smith, Ted Takasaki, Jason Durham, Dennis Kassube,Matt Johnson, and Teeg Stouffer.

Venders on-hand include Vexilar, Clam, Strikemaster, Marcum, Jiffy, Frabill and others!!

Agreed on the cruel and unusual, it was 65 in the twin cities yesterday, with thunderstorms last night. But this morning it is a balmy 30 with ice pellets. Wonder if we will have ice before the St Paul Ice show the last weekend of November.

Guys are starting to get on ice in northern SD. Here small sloughs are just froze over. lakes the main part is open but bays are froze up. will not be long. I plan on heading north for thanksgiving for some ice action. :D

Buddy was out on slough this evening catching eyes threw ice. said they have 4"-5" of ice in northern SD.

Wallijig said:
Buddy was out on slough this evening catching eyes threw ice. said they have 4"-5" of ice in northern SD.

That's not fair. It is going to be in the upper 50s to low 60s tomorrow. :shock: Cmon Canada, we need your help.

With the warm and windy weather things opened back up. However cold front come in and to stay below 30* with evening in single digit temp thru this week at least, so would not doubt on ice again mid to end of week.

:twisted: Totally opposite here in South Jersey. We really hate ice. :lol: Last Winter was brutal. Way too much cold weather. [-o< Most areas were frozen up to four months, which is rare around here.

This weeks forecast

wed high 29 ... low 15
thur high 28 ... low 14
fri high 29 ... low 14
sat high 28 ... low 17
sun high 28 ... low 13
mon high 24 ... low 11
tue high 23 ... low tbd

And so it begins. =D>

HANGEYE said:
This weeks forecast

wed high 29 ... low 15
thur high 28 ... low 14
fri high 29 ... low 14
sat high 28 ... low 17
sun high 28 ... low 13
mon high 24 ... low 11
tue high 23 ... low tbd

And so it begins. =D>

For me.......I can't wait for SPRING!

Just sayin'. :mrgreen:

Have you guys got your fix yet? I am on day number 4 on the ice. We are taking a trip up to Upper red lake this weekend for some early ice eyes.

lowe1648 said:
Have you guys got your fix yet? I am on day number 4 on the ice. We are taking a trip up to Upper red lake this weekend for some early ice eyes.
Heading up for deer season on Thursday. I'll be taking hard water supplies also. This will be my first time out this year. It'll be good to sit on the bucket again.

Latest posts