It's that time again. Yahooooo

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hangeye,
Dude! First of all we could talk about walking on water but let's leave that to others...

I wouldn't speak for all Minnesotan's, many of whom love the ice the way you do. We in Minnesota and you in Wisconsin have lots of things we differ on (except perhaps the relative quality of our pro football teams). So it comes down to personal preferences. For me, ice is best when in a glass with gin and tonic - don't forget a wedge of lime. I just made travel arrangements to go to Belize in March where I hope to do some fishing. I've been out in an ice house and seen the water forced up through the hole when a truck drives by. Don't care for it myself. Your clamshell looks pretty cozy with heater and all. You stay safe out there.

bobberboy,

I agree about walking on water, that's why I drive. :wink:
I also agree on your use for ice (gin & tonic), me, I'll have a whiskey Old Fashion - don't forget the olives. [-X
I've tried that Ocean type fishing in the Pacific and the Gulf. That is possibly the best fishing there is on the face of the earth, but it is a long way from Wisconsin so now I put the salt water in my brine. I'm sure you will have the time of your life in Belize. Take lots of pictures and post them on Tin Boats so we may vacation vicariously through you. [-o<
Have fun, be safe and tight lines to you.

HANGEYE

Latest posts