Mongrels - Bait Testers Wanted!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Definition of Mongrel:
1, an individual resulting from the interbreeding of diverse breeds or strains; especially : one of unknown ancestry
2, a cross between types of persons or things

Info coming soon. I am going to need some bait testers, not a fair-weather fisher wannabee, But someone who is willing to put in the time to test these badd a$$ baits. Are you up for the challenge? Time frame will be Spring-Summer 2014. I already have a couple of folks in mind, But I am willing to hear why you would be the right choice to test these baits. I am looking for 5 total people, and like I said I have two in mind already.

I can guarantee lots of you have never seen or fished a bait like this. Im sure the fish in your waters have never seen a bait like this. I would be willing to bet that this bait will be a game changer!

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    82.6 KB · Views: 6,079
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    142.9 KB · Views: 6,079
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    153.7 KB · Views: 6,079
Y'all know me. Know how I earn a livin'. I'll catch this bird for you, but it ain't gonna be easy. Bad fish. Not like going down the pond chasin' bluegills and tommycods. This shark, swallow you whole. Little shakin', little tenderizin', an' down you go. And we gotta do it quick, that'll bring back your tourists, put all your businesses on a payin' basis. But it's not gonna be pleasant. I value my neck a lot more than three thousand bucks, chief. I'll find him for three, but I'll catch him, and kill him, for ten. But you've gotta make up your minds. If you want to stay alive, then ante up. If you want to play it cheap, be on welfare the whole winter. I don't want no volunteers, I don't want no mates, there's just too many captains on this island. $10,000 for me by myself. For that you get the head, the tail, the whole **** thing.

Jaws-Robert-Shaw_5610.jpg

Captain Ahab said:
Y'all know me. Know how I earn a livin'. I'll catch this bird for you, but it ain't gonna be easy. Bad fish. Not like going down the pond chasin' bluegills and tommycods. This shark, swallow you whole. Little shakin', little tenderizin', an' down you go. And we gotta do it quick, that'll bring back your tourists, put all your businesses on a payin' basis. But it's not gonna be pleasant. I value my neck a lot more than three thousand bucks, chief. I'll find him for three, but I'll catch him, and kill him, for ten. But you've gotta make up your minds. If you want to stay alive, then ante up. If you want to play it cheap, be on welfare the whole winter. I don't want no volunteers, I don't want no mates, there's just too many captains on this island. $10,000 for me by myself. For that you get the head, the tail, the whole **** thing.

Jaws-Robert-Shaw_5610.jpg

Congratulations! You learned to copy n paste, IM SO PROUD OF YOU!!!

Anyway - I would be happy to test those killer looking baits

Sorry that you are such a crumbum BassAddict

GO AWAY

"My taxidermist is gonna poop himself" I would be a good tester as I only use two lures....... I need a reason to broaden my tackle use

I think those would work great here in the Carolina's (Wylie & Norman). I've seen lots of small snakes swimming around in those waters. Those would work great by casting onto the bank and crawling them into the water.

SevenPin

Im thinking these will be awesome skipping baits under docks, overhangs and brush. I also think these will be a small mouth killer in deep water in places like the Quabbin reservoir.

I highly doubt that they will skip very well - that tail is an awesome feature but will take away from any casting aerodynamics.

I plan to use them T-rigged with a sliding bullet weight and craw them along the bottom for LM bass and let them drift for the DE River Smallies

I will also be using them on stand up heads making then dance and hop on soft bottoms!

Why am I the right person?

I ain't.

Never had much luck with rubber baits, always been a crankbait, spoon or spinner kinda guy myself. Had some luck with Mini-Mites on bluegill though.

Tim

[url=https://www.tinboats.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=341652#p341652 said:
Jim » Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:44 pm[/url]"]Baits came in today! Pictures do them no justice. I am itching to have you guys try these and catch some big fish.

NOT

Bassaddict

Jim, thanks for the offer, but I know these guys will fish well in MO lakes, similar to Brush Hogs. Im placing an order with Keith as we speak.

Latest posts