Pump bearing grease hose

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buckmaster27012

Reaction score
My jet pump bearing grease hose has hole in it, should i just order one from outboard jets or is there something I can buy at local part store that I can replace it with. I'd just order from outboard jets but they will not sell direct, at least they have never when i've called them before so have to go to dealer and closest is about an hour away.

Thanks

Really? I've never had an issue just ordering directly from them. I don't have any jet dealers around me for about 2 or 3 hours. I'd cut the band clamps off pull the rubber hose and just replace the hose with an equivalent sized grease/fuel resistant hose and hose clamp it on the fittings. I have not done this, but if mine got a hole that's what I'd be trying to do first before ordering one.

I have also ordered directly from them, the Lubriplate 630-2 grease they recommend is almost impossible to find in our area, I ordered it from them along with a spare foot and had no problem.

My hose had a cut right at the edge of the clamp and I was able to loosen the clamp, cut that section off and retighten the clamp. It's shorter but it works fine.

may just be my luck but i've tried on three different occasion to order from them and they also refer me to my local dealer. trying to walk them through which parts I need is always fun.

I've always had good luck ordering through them. I have always had the part numbers of the parts I needed though. Ship to the house in a couple days. You can go through the diagrams at this link and look up everything you need for any model, just need your pump model.

Click on menu, hit small, medium, or large series and then select your model.
https://outboardjets.com/

Latest posts