• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toTinBoats.net and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Husqvarna 42" lawn tractor & Fisher Minute Mount Plow Avail

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onthewater102

Reaction score
Inherited my grandfather's International Harvester Cub Cadet 106 tractor/tank which has a plow on it and a 48" cutting deck, so I no longer need either of these.

The Husqvarna lawn tractor has a 42" cutting deck and is an '09 model if I'm not mistaken, I'll get the exact yr/model info off of it to be sure when I get pics tonight. Asking $650.

The plow is complete with everything you'd need to install it, the lift frame/hydraulics/blade & headlight assembly, complete uncut wiring harness & joystick style control. Everything functioned as of when I removed it from the truck at the end of the season (truck has since been sold.) I have the mounts from my old S10 ZR2, which I can re-weld for you to fit them to a standard suspension S10 without the ZR2 lift, $750 with the mounts, $500 without.

Plow:
Measures 6'8" long, 25.5" Center to center on the plowside mounts (fits Chevy S10 & other smaller vehicles)
KtF6boNl.jpg

brbupKLl.jpg

z4QNOKtl.jpg

l3VUFuyl.jpg

Tractor:
YTH20B42 model, 400 hours on the clock, new blades at the beginning of this season, oil changed at the end of every season before winterizing
AmgprNul.jpg

f6z5rD5l.jpg

g8bUQIrl.jpg

IVLV8VHl.jpg

bxXBNd6l.jpg