• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toTinBoats.net and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Boat carpet, rod holder

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bassboy1

TinBoats Sponsor
Reaction score
Bunk Carpet and wheel have been SOLD!

Still have:

Boat carpet - carpet is 18oz. 6' running width. Color is "Panama Beach." I purchased a large roll of this, as a discontinued 'remnant,' so this color is no longer available. Remainder of roll is 9' 2" to the shortest point, and 10' 3" to the longest point.

I used most of the roll on a customer job, and have this left. This is actually one of the better carpets I've used, the backing is of very good quality. In hindsight, I wish I had purchased all of this carpet that the seller had, but I didn't, and can't get more. If someone has a need for a small piece, this will be perfect. Asking $30 for this piece.

Driftmaster Lil' Pro rod holder and star base for sale. In good used condition. Has a couple nicks, but is in 100% functional condition.

Rod holder retails for 14.99, and the base for 5.99 at Academy.

Asking $10 for the set.

Sorry guys, bunk carpet and the wheel have sold. I haven't been able to log on in a couple days, for some reason, so I couldn't update the thread....