• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toTinBoats.net and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sonar/GPS Combo Humminbird 581i HD DI in New Hampshire

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jethro

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
SOLD

I will get pictures of the actual item soon, but it is in essentially new condition. I bought it last year about this time and pretty much only used it for spring time. My needs for a fish finder are pretty basic, but I use it extensively as a chartplotter. The unit comes preloaded with very basic maps of most lakes and no depth info, so I bought a chip for the detailed maps and honestly, if you use the chip a color unit is almost a necessity. So I have decided to let this go. I paid way too much, it's almost brand new, and I will let it go for $150 including shipping to USA via flat rate box. I paid double that at Bass Pro. I am obviously keeping the charting chip, but this will come with a transducer and chances are it will have a brand new transducer because I will likely buy a Helix 5 from Humminbird and instead of removing mine from the boat I will just give you the new one in the package as they are the exact same ducer. It will also come with the gimbal mounting kit.

If you want a unit with GPS and down imaging, this gets you in cheap. Like said, pictures of the unit itself are forthcoming, but the following link is the exact unit. Thanks, PM me if you are interested. EDIT: I'm not going to check this every day, so I'll put my email of geofftaylor at Comcast dot net. Contact me there if interested!

https://www.humminbird.com/Products/581i-HD-DI-Combo/

It will come with the power cord. I do not know if the Helix series and 581 share a common power cord and plug, but if they do I will obviously keep the used one on my boat and provide the new one. I'm buying the Helix this weekend so I will know soon.