• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toTinBoats.net and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

18 foot STARCRAFT OPEN VEE-BOTTON FISHERMAN in LA PORTE TX

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

satx78247

Reaction score
Friends,

One of our crowd ought to GRAB this StarCraft SUPER SPORTS Outboard "open fishing/utility runabout version" boat & galvanized trailer with both hands, as the hull & trailer is NOT leaking & NOT "all beat-up".

It needs new FLOOR & OUTBOARD motor(s).
(I'd grab it if it was an easy RESTORATION but it's NOT original & without a lot of $$$$$$ it cannot be restored. - It has gunnel-mounted rod holders & thus numerous holes in the aluminum. Also, there is NO windshield and/or the original seating/soft trim either.)

IF it was mine, I'd find a rebuilt HOMELITE/BEARCAT 55hp to power it OR a matching pair of 40HP OMC outboards.

This StarCraft is a REALLY NICE boat for BIG WATER.
(NO, it's NOT mine & I have nothing to gain by this note. = Just info.)

Call KEITH: 281-684-1579.

The boat/trailer is on the HOUSTON CRAIGSLIST. The "asking price" is 750.oo & it's been for sale for two months.
Note: Keith has a title for the boat but not the trailer.

yours, satx

Darn...never saw this before today. I might have bought it just for the galvanized trailer if it was in good enough shape. Someone will have a good fishing boat for not many $$$$$.

richg99

p.s. Texas doesn't give titles for small trailers, just registration. So, if it was registered and had license plates, a bill-of-sale probably would have been just fine.