Reelfoot Camo Stencils

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BassBlaster

Reaction score
I know some guys have purchased stencils from them. Does anyone have some contact info. I want to order stencils like a week ago but I need to talk to someone first. I cant find a phone number, email, or anything on the website. They are holding up my build and I'm really starting to get frusterated. I'm to the point of looking somewhere else but they seem to be the only ones making stencils. Thanks.

So after 3 days of surfing that site, I finally came across an email address. I emailed my questions and it seems they are not willing to help me. Anyone else know of a place that makes good camo stencils?

For the record, they sell 2 different sizes of stencils. It seems some of thier patterns come in one size and the others come in a larger size. I need the smaller size but want a pattern they have listed in the bigger sizes. The pattern I want is called "River Bottom". They have one listed in the smaller size called "Thicket". The difference is the one I want comes with an additional bark pattern stencil. They sell other patterns in the size I need that also come with the bark stencil so I asked them to sell me the pattern "Thicket" plus a bark stencil in that size. Or just put together a proper kit of that pattern in that size since they obviously cut all the required stencils in that size. Thier reply basically said its not going to happen so I should buy the bigger size. Oh, did I mention the bigger size is 50 bucks versus 20.

Ive searched the world over for stencils and thiers are the best I can find but in my opinion customer service is just as important as the product. If they dont change thier mind I'm buying somewhere else even if it means I get a pattern I'm not completely happy with. Its not like I'm asking them to redesign something.

That site is somehow connected to reelfoot. There is a link on reelfoots site to thiers. I only see licenced type camo patterns on thier site. Realtree and others. Id love to have one of those patterns but they are just way more involved than the simple patterns I am looking to do.

I think I figured it out. I'm going to buy Reelfoots "Thicket" pattern and order the bark stencil from another company that makes one thats similar. That will give me what I'm looking for without haveing to deal with this headache any further.

Thanks.

Just wanted to update this thread for any who is interested. I kinda bad mouthed Reelfoot in this post prematurely. I was finally able to email back and forth with someone there. They wound up getting me what I wanted. I paid a little more than I thought I would have too to get what I wanted but in the end I'm happy. I still feel they need to work on thier site and at least post some contact info there. I also think they should offer all thier patterns in the 2 sizes that they sell rather than some in one size and some in another but hey, thats just me. Bottom line though, they took care of me, I'm happy and thier stencils are sweet!! I would reccomend them for anyone wanting camo stencils. Cant wait to get some paint on my boat this weekend!!