16' monark makeover

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey bguy, this is kenn I met you yesterday with cousin(jetski and kayak on the double trailer) at Hess gas station on 54 and you told us about sims park boat ramp. =D> I want to thank you taking the time to showing us how to get there we had an awesome time. Unfortunate we didn't catch anything. But now we know where to go. Also like to say i love your boat. To see it in person inspired me to get a boat again. Thanks Bguy. Hopefully I can stay in contact to find some honey holes. Lol.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    566.4 KB · Views: 809
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    686.6 KB · Views: 809
Just picked up a 98 monark lx 160, and live in Hernando county. Were are some good places you discovered in surrounding area to take your boat?

I just going out and I really don't have and good spots yet. Still learning about boat ramp location. If you have a smart phone , there is a boat ramp app. At the same time I did like Jenkins creek back behind W.W.

s10_male24 said:
Just picked up a 98 monark lx 160, and live in Hernando county. Were are some good places you discovered in surrounding area to take your boat?

I just started getting out and about. Theres Not a lot I know about, but I did enjoy Jenkins Creek back behind Weeki W. (brackish)

Hello Folks, how have y'all been ?
I have been working , fishing and of coarse school is
Back in.
anyone know of a 20' x 72" Jonboat available.

I have added a Kenwood am/fm cd radio with USB and aux jack. I put the gauges in the console to keep water off radio. I have not got the tack, temp and trim gauges hooked up yet. I also am getting 30mph out of the motor and would get more with a different prop. I have not looked into it yet.

Sorry to see that thing go, but someone got a great deal on it! That's a nice boat you built there sir.

Latest posts