14.5 Pricecraft Resorter Springbok Floor and Mod

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiwanson

Reaction score
Hello, I have been stalking the different mod builds on this site as I recently purchased a Princecraft Resorter Springbok, not sure of the exact year. I just put a new motor on it over the Summer and am now looking to add a floor and maybe some storage to the front end. Ive ordered 4 new seats to add so the whole family can join. I will mostly be using in the lake and on the ocean (fair weather) for salmon fishing. Here are a few pics of when I purchased along with where I am at cleaning it up and getting it ready for paint and flooring.tempImageOTodr9.jpg

Attachments

• tempImageMtq3aU.png
    tempImageMtq3aU.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • tempImageA7vfAp.png
    tempImageA7vfAp.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • tempImageaBRNs8.png
    tempImageaBRNs8.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
  • tempImage4it0kN.png
    tempImage4it0kN.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • tempImageY0kV68.png
    tempImageY0kV68.png
    921.9 KB · Views: 0
Welcome aboard @Tiwanson . Salmon fishing is a great sport and even better when you live on the island. I'd like to see some pictures of your fishing trips. Beautiful country you live in.
Thanks for the welcome, Ill try to update as I complete my build! And yes, we have very nice scenery here! Ill see if I can find some fishing pics soon!

Attachments

• tempImageW1pTYK.png
    tempImageW1pTYK.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 0