• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toTinBoats.net and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

18' Tracker Tournament 1800TF 150 BlackMax Stainless Prop

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onthewater102

Reaction score
I'm parting ways with my glass boat, switching to all tinnies from here out. I finally finished the other projects I had going and I'm able to get this in to have the clear coat refinished - so I apologize, my pics are from prior to it being refinished, once complete I will post updates. I was promised by the shop handling the refinish that the visual blemishes are all due to the clear coat and it will look like new when done.

Located in Western CT.

Everything listed is in full working order, specifics are as follows:

18' 1988 Tracker Tournament 1800TF (8-rod capacity locking compartment, 2 locking forward compartments and 2 rear locking compartments) incl original trailer w/ spare rim- no rust.
All decking surfaces are aluminum plate, no soft spots in any of the floor.
26 gal. fuel tank
1989 Blackmax 150hp outboard, Stainless Quicksilver Laser II propeller 26p, also includes 26p aluminum (Stator replaced in 2011, lower unit replaced by previous owner in 2005 & I have receipts for this)
Hydraulic jack plate/ power tilt/trim with controls in the bow, helm and stern.
2 livewells, remote drain, separate fill/circulating pumps replaced in 2012
55# 12v Minn Kota trolling motor wired for 12/24
27 size starting battery, unknown deep-cycle battery (the label fell off shortly after I got the boat) but it's probably 20% larger than a size 29
Humminbird thru-hull sounding transducer (no drilling) & external temperature sensor & 500 series headunit (not sure of the exact model without going out to look at it)
Pedestal seats replaced in 2009, new seats are from cabelas and are the type with the folding aluminum/padded arm rests
MP3/radio with USB and 1/8" input/new speakers
Carpeting is in great condition, no rips/stains etc...

With just me (230lbs) it'll do 65mph on calm water. There is a launch 30 minutes away where I could demonstrate for anyone seriously interested. I'm looking to get $4000 out of it, it's going to cost $500 to re-do the clear coat, so if no one bites in the next week I'll be asking $4,500.