• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toTinBoats.net and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2008 TRACKER GRIZZLY 1448

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steelman1963

Reaction score
BEST 1.jpgIF YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT JON BOATS THEN YOU KNOW WHAT THIS BOAT IS.
THIS IS A ALL WELDED ALUMINUM BOAT WITH ALUMINUM SUB FLOOR.
I HAVE INVESTED NUMEROUS DOLLARS TO CONVERT FROM A DUCK BOAT TO BASS BOAT.
THE REASON I BOUGHT THIS BOAT WAS BECAUSE OF IT'S 48" WIDTH.
I WANTED SOMETHING EXTREMELY STABLE DUE TO MY BALANCE NOT SO WELL DUE TO MY BATTLE WITH MULTIPLE SCLEROSIS.
I STARTED CONVERTING IT TO A BASS BOAT BUT AND I AM LOOSING STRENGTH AND I AM UNABLE TO PULL THE BOAT OUT OF MY GARAGE.
HERE ARE SOME OF THE THINGS THE BOAT FEATURES.

24V KEYED LOCK OUT BOX FOR MOTOR
BOAT IS PREWIRED FOR 6-GANG MARINE BLUE LED ROCKER SWITCH
WITH 2 USB PHONE CHARGER PORTS, CIG LIGHTR PORT AND 12V LED BATTERY READ OUT
NEW MINN KOTA MAXXUM 24V 65 LBS THRUST FOOT CONTROLLED TROLLING MOTOR WITH BREAK AWAY MOUNT
APPROXIMATE 15 HRS USAGE
NEW PROMAR DUEL BANK CHARGER ( CHARGES BOTH BATTERIES AT SAME TIME )
MATCHED SET 12V BATTERIES AND BATTERY BOX'S ( ONE NEW THIS YEAR ) APPROXIMATE 15 HOURS USAGE
TWO MATCHING TRACKER FULL BACK SEATS WITH 11" PEDESTAL'S
ONE BUTT SEAT THAT ADJUST FROM 21'' TO 28.5''
BEARING BUDDIES
NEW 3000 LB 12V REMOTE CONTROL WINCH NO CRANKING NEEDED
NEW FENDERS
NEW TIE DOWN STRAPS
NEW TRAILER LIGHTS
NEW CARPET FOR ALL THE REST OF THE FLOOR
NEW COLEMAN MARINE 70 QUART COOLER I WAS PLANNING ON TURNING IT INTO A LIVE WELL
NEW 10 BLADE FUSE BLOCK
NEW BILGE PUMP PLUMBING KIT
NEW TRAILER GUIDE BUNKS
NEW 12V WHITE LED LIGHTS X 2
NEW DRY STORAGE HATCH X 2
AS YOU CAN TELL I HAVE STUCK A LOT OF MONEY AND TIME TRYING TO CONVERT THIS BOAT INTO A BASS BOAT.
IF YOU WANT TO REMOVE ALL THE DECKING YOU COULD PROBABLY TURN IT BACK INTO A DUCK BOAT IN A COUPLE OF HOURS.
LOCATED IN NORTHERN OHIO
$3250 OBO (NO LOW BALL OFFERS)

Attachments

• ALL WELDED.jpg
    ALL WELDED.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 1,768
  • MOTOR.jpg
    MOTOR.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 1,767
  • SIDE WITH BUTT SEAT.jpg
    SIDE WITH BUTT SEAT.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 1,767
  • BATTERIES.jpg
    BATTERIES.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 1,768
  • CHARGER.jpg
    CHARGER.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 1,767
Hey man,

Sorry to hear about your struggle with MS. I too had early symptoms of MS a few years ago. It seems to come in waves, lasting for a few weeks to months and differing in severity.

Conventional medicine did NOT help me in the least. In my case it was aggravated by eating wheat/gluten, milk and egg. MS is a response to inflammation and any foods that irritate the immune system (food sensitivites) severely increase brain inflammation.

I feel that there were 2 things that really helped me with my struggle. My symptoms at this point are entirely gone.

1.) Dietary changes. Eliminate food sensitivities and eliminate inflammatories. Basically a paleo diet. Fruits, veggies, meats, period.

2.) A unit called the rebuilder. They claim that it actually rebuilds your nerve tissue AND the neurons in the brain. (There is a lot of talk about pain relief on their website, because pain is a $$ market, but if you read through the site you can see where it is used for multiple nervous system disorders.) Here is a link to it. They sell the units to consumers, or you can find a dr. that has it in their office and uses it. I actually noticed an increase of function and decrease of symptoms the very first time that I used it.
https://www.rebuildermedical.com/index.php

Anyways, good luck. I hate to see people lose their ability to enjoy their passion because of health issues. I couldn't read this post and not give you my testimony. Feel free to message me on here if you want any more info. Take care brother!