Alumacraft 1648mv NSC project

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like it just needs some scales and fish slime on the deck :LOL2:

I did notice that the trailer bunks are not supporting the transom. With the engine on there you will put a lot of stress on the transom and supports.

You should replace the bunks so the extend past the transom.

It's had plenty on fish and crabs in it last summer I just waited to long and had issues with another
I had for it so I missed the spring stripper run in the delaware. And I have a transom saver for the motor cause it made me nervous just having the motor hanging

Nice rig.
I've got the same, but unfortunately the dealer didn't have that 20" transom like yours.... :(

Go catch em

I love the set up, plain and simple. If only I was as lucky as you to have that new Evinrude, that thing looks sweet! Now all you need is a trolling motor for the front.

Thanks. I love the evinrude the dealer by my house had one leftover with 0% so I scoped it up. It runs great,idles smooth, and is really fuel efficient. I just ordered some seat for it today and just wanna add alittle more storage and some lights for night fishing on the delaware

Latest posts