First Color!!!!!!

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BassAddict

Reaction score
My previous post motivated me enough to get moving and post my first color to the JDBaits color chart (which ill do next :D ) So without further procrastination i give you

Smoked S&P W/Blue Flake:
smokedSandPwBlueflake.JPG

Which incidently will also be the worm color sent out in the 2008 Tinboats.net Labor Day (Back To School) Tournament, so take the kids out fishing and send in the pics guys!!!!!!

hey how can we order from you? I looked all over your website, and unless I'm blind, I couldn't figure it out. You've got a few things I want to try!!!!!

Hey I'm with G3 Guy,I don't think you have my address but if you need someone to try it out for ya I would be more than happy to!! :mrgreen:

russ010 said:
hey how can we order from you? I looked all over your website, and unless I'm blind, I couldn't figure it out. You've got a few things I want to try!!!!!
On the bottom of the "Products Page," it says: For orders Please E-mail [email protected]

russ010 said:

Thanks for your interest and like others said I have an E-mail address on the bottom of the products page (i know I need to make it more prominent, but I HATE WEB WORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twisted: ) You can also always PM me here, either way chances are ill answer you back at most a few hours later since I am never far from the computer.

Latest posts