• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate toTinBoats.net and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

G3 Outfitter console

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mbweimar

Reaction score
Up for sale is my G3 Outfitter console. It's only about 3 years old. Came out of my Weldbilt 1752. The only reason for selling is to get a shorter console.

Measures 25"W, 30"L, and 33"H. Has fresh paint, but some scratches. It comes with brand new LED courtesy lights, a Teleflex Safe-T QC helm, cig plug, and a Blue Sea Systems 6 gang switch panel with brand new switches. Asking $250 firm. Located in SE Florida.

Someone make me an offer. I need this out of my garage. I also have a 15' teleflex QC steering cable, and two 15' evinrude/johnson shift cables.

Can you ship? I have a friend who may be interested. We are located in North Alabama, less than an hour from a place you visited and had a poor experience per your thread....Backwoods Landing.

LOL! Good ole Backwoods. Those are good guys. Just the boats hey sell don't hold up too well in saltwater.

Shipping is going to be outrageous, but if your buddy is willing to pay I'll ship it. Let me know.

mbweimar said:
Someone make me an offer. I need this out of my garage. I also have a 15' teleflex QC steering cable, and two 15' evinrude/johnson shift cables.

I might be interested in the cables - give me a price shipped to 18960