Please Welcome Matt and BulkTungsten.com as a new Sponsor

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jim

TinBoats Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks Matt! :beer:

Guys and gals,
Please join me in welcoming Matt from Bulktungsten.com. Matt sell Tungsten fishing weights at the best prices. You know how expensive tungsten weights can be, but we now have a source for the cheapest prices ever seen on tungsten weights. Do your self and the environment a favor and say no to lead. Some of the lakes around here have already banned lead weights. As always, I ask that you support our sponsors first if you are shopping for something they sell.

Please check out Matt's site when you have a second:

Awsome Jim =D>

Welcome aboard sponsor \:D/

I already checked it out and KILLER wieght set up :D

Jim whats the new message at the bottom of your post about?

FishingBuds said:
Awsome Jim =D>

Welcome aboard sponsor \:D/

I already checked it out and KILLER wieght set up :D

Jim whats the new message at the bottom of your post about?

Nothing really, Some cool software I came across. Do not worry. Only you can see it...no one else.

Ive never used Tungsten weights yet.... I guess it might be time to try em. Im checking out the site now. Thanks for the support.

I have not been able to paint the weights via Powder Paint (the kind where you heat the weight up and then dip into the paint). I cannot heat the weights to a high enough temp before the insert melts. I am in contact with a new supplier who is able to paint the weights. I don't have a time scale for when they will be available, more than likely it is a few months away. Thanks for all the welcomes!

Matt, BulkTungsten.com

nice selection of weights and thank for supporting the best site on the net.

Wayne

Latest posts