Springfield XD-40 stainless

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i went and talked to the gun dealer today about ordering up one. he said all he had a xd40 but not the stainless slide, and since there was a pistol shortage right now wouldnt let it go for under 650. sheeeeesh. im gonna go talk to a few other gun shops in the area and see if they cant get me one for around 550 at the most. if not, recon ill be getting a used pistol

Loggerhead, I have more info. for you. I still love it very much, but I took a friend to the range because he wanted to shoot one before he bought one. They didn't have the 40 cal. instock so he bought the 45. We went to the range Tuesday (off for Mardi Gras) and I shoot the 45 a whole lot better. The 40 has a very sharp kick and will make you flinch. The 45 has more off a straight back, not as bad kick. Like I said, I'm very happy with the XD 40 and will keep it, but I also shot a Glock 45 for the first time Tues. and put 10 rounds in less than a 3" group at 10yds :?: I am keeping a 6" or less group at 10yds and 25yds with the XD. I know have over 500 rounds through it and 4 different brands of ammo with no jams or trouble of any type except for my wife complaining about all of the ammo i've bought.

lol i bet, those shells arnt getting any cheaper

thanks alot for the info. i think its going to come down to what i can find the best deal on. ive found alot of used glocks around 400 bucks here, but im not convinced i want one yet. they're awsome guns i just want something that looks alittle meaner. as far as the 45 shooting better, great news. i'd rather go up than down :mrgreen:

thats some pretty close shot groups ill cheers to that