Snow Snow Snow

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cavman138

Reaction score
It has been snowing since about 7 oclock last night and we are up to a foot of snow now. We are supposed to get between 4 and 6 more inches. This area is not very prepared for snow so it looks like I'll get an extra day off from work.
Boat snow 1-1.jpg
Jeep Snow 1-1.jpg
Boat snow 2-1.jpg

Looks like our weathermen got the winter forecast wrong again.... they said a mild winter with only 18" for the entire winter.

we are looking at 20" by the morning which means a double shift out side in this junk...

I hate winter and cant wait until i retire and become a snow bird and head south for the winter

Whats funny a good friend of mine 2 years moved from Northeast Pa to Virginia to get out of cold and snow. The past two years they received more snow than we have.

It started snowing here yesterday afternoon. Got about an inch. I know that is no big deal to most of you but this is the first white Christmas here at least since I've been alive. It was pretty cool.

We got about 5" Friday, Friday night, into Saturday, and another 1" Saturday night. I started plwoing at 9pm Friday, stopped at 3am, started again at 6am, and quit again at 3pm. Cleaned up for the Family activities and fell asleep by 8pm.

Latest posts