MTN DEW promo codes

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dyeguy1212

Reaction score
I was going to quit drinking this stuff this summer. 5 days later, they come out with an outdoor gear promo.

If anyone drinks this stuff, but won't be drinking enough to get anything/doesn't want a camo mtn dew hat as bad as I do, I'd sure appreciate the codes! After the hat, I'm hoping to get a new sleeping bag

They're under 1 L caps , on 12 pack boxes, and 24 pack boxes.

Thanks guys, I'll be forever grateful! :mrgreen:

I quit drinking Mountain Dew at the beginning of march, I have lost 32 lbs so far. My stomach does not bother me and I sleep better. But if I happen across a code I will pass it your way.

Dragonman said:
I quit drinking Mountain Dew at the beginning of march, I have lost 32 lbs so far. My stomach does not bother me and I sleep better. But if I happen across a code I will pass it your way.

:shock: Sounds like 'do the dew' was doing you! :LOL2:

Dragonman said:

Thanks

I switched to diet about a year ago and I've been feeling a lot better. I'm young and my metabolism is still pretty high, so I wasn't packing on the pounds I most people would if they drank as much as me. I'd guess I lost 5+ pounds in a couple months though.

Latest posts