Why swat flies? Shoot them! LOL

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's neat, Ill give them that. The $30 price tag seems a bit steep, though. (I did a google search for it. There's a website titled "bug-a-salt.com", where you can order one.)

Roger

Basically a one shot nerf gun...

What about getting one of the air cannons and tossing some air into it loaded with air just kill it with air pressure? Rofl

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1342987352.806545.jpg

As soon as the pepper grenade comes out, I'll have them both on the kitchen table. =D>

I use a mixture of dish detergent and water in a squirt bottle to kill insects and it doesn't harm any plants. On a slow day, I'll try to shoot flies and other flying critters.

nomowork said:
I use a mixture of dish detergent and water in a squirt bottle to kill insects and it doesn't harm any plants. On a slow day, I'll try to shoot flies and other flying critters.

Instead of dish detergent mix a 50/50 of water an isopropyl alcohol, it is then a solvent and when sprayed on Mosquitos, flies, etc... They suffocate and die almost immediately and it is a much easier clean up

Buddychrist said:
nomowork said:

Instead of dish detergent mix a 50/50 of water an isopropyl alcohol, it is then a solvent and when sprayed on Mosquitos, flies, etc... They suffocate and die almost immediately and it is a much easier clean up

It only takes a few drops of detergent in a squirt bottle and it coats the ants, etc. so they can't breathe. I buy the biggest bottle of detergent I can find at the "dollar" stores. It also leaves a lemon scent! I found this method on a You Tube video of a gal who kills wasp using a super soaker water gun. I also have a pump action water gun for larger pests!

I've found the most lethal device for flies around the house/yard/boat seems to be whatever ball cap is on my head. I think the camo Scheel's hat has the most kills though - good thing it's camo. :-#

Latest posts