Christmas Gifts for the Grandchildren :)

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keystone

Reaction score
My Grand daughter is in 5th grade. She is getting a single shot 20 gauge. I bought her a pink Cricket when she was 6. She is ready for the next step.

Grandson is getting his first 22. Savage "Rascal" . Single shot bolt action with peep sight. Good training gun.

Looking forward to seeing the look on their faces when they open the boxes later this month. :mrgreen:

Attachments

• xmas20`14.jpg
    xmas20`14.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 1,170
I found with my nephews a 20Ga single had more recoil then they liked.

Nice, and I see the Savage has the accu-trigger also. I love that feature and I'm glad to see other mfgs following Savage's lead and coming up with their own variation of the accu-trigger. Are either of them going to be doing any hunting?

You are one COOL Granddad. Those are some nice guns you are giving them. They will love them. The 20 gauge is a gun that will be very practical in the long run also. The Rascal and other small youth rifles are small guns but very interesting ones. I have thought about buying one myself just for the heck of it. They are cute. These guns will carry sentimental value with them too.

Nice, very nice gifts.

It is our responsibility to teach our children (and grand children), both boys and girls. Way to go!

With much respect....
Keith
Tyler, Texas

A friend of mine has given all of his grandsons a Remington 870 Youth model 20 ga. He has his and the childs name
and the date that each was given to them engraved onto the side of the receiver. He's got his first granddaughter coming up to that age and I'm not sure what he plans to do about her. :lol:

TexasLoneStar56 said:
It is our responsibility to teach our children (and grand children), both boys and girls.

It sure is Keith. Teach them when they are young and they will be more likely to be responsible as adults.

Latest posts