This is a tinboat

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fishing. First time my cousins son has been off shore. We caught vermillion snapper, sharks, sea bass, ringtailed porgie, a bunch of stuff

Attachments

• 20180809_164304.jpg
    20180809_164304.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 977
  • 20180809_125244.jpg
    20180809_125244.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 977
it was a fun day. the funny part is we had been out everday on his dads boat. no issues....... after we recovered from being seasick. it was so bad that 3/4 of the people on board got sick just on the run out to the gulf stream. so bad that the captain got sick, over the loud hailer too. he called out "mate to the wheel house NOW, with a house, BAARRFFFF". the assistant captain was on deck right by us on the stern. he even said that if he were driving we would have come back and got a refund. mason had a blast, he had never been out that far, he checked off many firsts.

oh yes. i havent been a fan of "head boats" since i learned to run a boat. i compare it to pier fishing with the exception of you CANT get away from the annoying people. i knew he would enjoy it. he will always remember that trip for many reasons. i was super stoked when i caught a shark, he has been dying to catch one.

Latest posts