Traffic circles (Roundabouts) cause tornadoes

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richg99

Reaction score
Thought I'd pique your little brains with this discussion.

Traffic circles (Roundabouts) cause tornadoes..maybe???

https://triblive.com/news/pennsylvania/pennsylvania-man-says-rise-in-tornadoes-caused-by-traffic-circles/

Sounds nuts...but.....there is the theory of The Butterfly Effect to consider.

https://fractalfoundation.org/resources/what-is-chaos-theory/

That guy is way off base, everyone knows that PA tornadoes are caused by those darn airplanes circling the airports while in a holding pattern! :roll: :lol:

Ya know, this just reinforces my theory about contrails. You all know how some think the gubmint is spraying mind control drugs out of overhead passing airliners? I'm starting to think they're half right. Only it's not mind control drugs being sprayed......it's a stupidity serum, and it doesn't effect all of us equally.

I hardly think the (relatively) slow speeds of traffic in a traffic circle is going to start a tornado worthy of 100-175 MPH wind speeds.

Roger

If anyone read the Second LINK, they will find that some high-paid scientists believe that a Butterfly, flapping its wings in one part of the world, can cause a Hurricane in another part of the world, weeks or months later. It is called Chaos Theory. Interesting.

There is more than we do not know, than what we do know.

richg99 said:
If anyone read the Second LINK, they will find that some high-paid scientists believe that a Butterfly, flapping its wings in one part of the world, can cause a Hurricane in another part of the world, weeks or months later. It is called Chaos Theory. Interesting.
****************************************************************************************************************************************

Yep......and that will lead to a government grant to study the "phenomenon", along with the associated boatload of money to pay for it, because our elected representatives are gullible enough to buy off on the bullshirt.

Roger

Latest posts