175c Lowe Stinger

TinBoats.net

Help Support TinBoats.net:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 24960

Reaction score
I haven't owned a boat in a long time, but I go pick up my new boat tomorrow morning.
71382215_2699112683452612_4069111909549342720_n.jpg

Picked up the new boat this morning. Took it out with a sales rep to get familiar with it. The chart portion of the Lowrance didn't work quite right, but should be better now. I connected to my home WiFi and updated the software after I got home. We also never dropped the trolling motor, so not sure if it is talking to the Lowrance. May take it out again tomorrow. I still need to do the alignment calibration and GPS calibration on the trolling motor.

It has a 24v Motorguide Xi5 Salt with Pinpoint GPS, Lowrance Elite Ti2 (with side-scan capable transducer), and the NEMA 2000 networking between them. They don't seem to be talking to each other. I will play with it for a day or two, if I can't get it I will get back with the dealer.

The Boat is a 2020 Lowe 175c Stinger with a Merc 60hp 4 stk, Dual bait wells, three battery charging system.

Got it out again yesterday, tried to get some fish slime on the boat but failed. I did made sure the livewells were working. I threw a line in the water, but really spent most of the time operating the chart plotter and fish finder options on the Lowrance, and learning the trolling motor options and how to control it.

That looks plenty useful. Make sure you use the electronics to help you rather than paralyze you!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Alright got some fish slime on the boat today. Nothing worth keeping and eating, but fish non the less.

Latest posts